Bloggers making a difference
Good morning! I hope you all had an amazing weekend 🙂
I wanted to start this week off right and what better to start it than with a charity post.
The amazing Jennifer Grove from Sky Blue Events sent me a virtual Easter basket via Hershey’s. Both Jennifer’s company and blog are amazing. I’m a long time reader and love reading her beautiful and timeless posts.
I’m so happy she passed along the virtual Easter basket to me because now I can pass it on to all of my amazing readers. Hershey’s started a Better Basket blog hop. They are donating $10 to each blog participating in the Blog Hop to the Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
In order to participate you have to create a blog post giving another virtual Easter Basket to another blogger and link back to the person who originally gave you the basket.
Here’s the detailed rules so that you can make a difference:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Being bloggers we are part of an amazing community. We have amazing readers and friendships that started all because we started blogging. Let’s use this power to create a difference and help others.
I am inviting ALL of my fellow bloggers who want to make a difference. It will take 10 minutes out of your time. Every post helps, and will add money to the Children’s Miracle Network fund.
We can make a difference