I’ve been thinking about resolutions for the new year.
My two resolutions last year was to start a blog, and to run a 10k.
Both were accomplished!
Now onto this coming up year, it’s the beginning of a new decade, and a fresh start for everyone.
here are some of my 2010 resolutions
- run a half marathon
- keep yoga a constant in my life, it has helped transform me in ways that I can’t even believe
- keep a detailed calender… and REFER to it, must become more organized!
- spend more quality time with the ones I love
- do things that scare me. Things that I wouldn’t normally try, I want to branch out and LIVE life completely
- simplify life, not be wrapped up so much with material things, and purge all unnecessary people and things out, I want to be with people who make me feel good inside
- be passionate about life and follow my dreams, live in the moment
- give to others, I really want to find a cause i’m passionate about and give what I can to help
- learn to breathe, everything always works out in the end. no need to be stressed about little things, enjoy the ride
I’d love to hear about your resolutions too.
i feel it in my bones, it’s going to be a great year